Volunteering at 1JustCity is great for everybody, whether you’re a family looking to do something together a few weekends a year, a team from a school or business looking to make a big impact in one day, a retiree with so much to offer, a student looking to learn and develop your resume, or anybody at all - we’re happy to get your call to talk about ways you can volunteer with us.
Drop in Volunteer Roles Include:
- Emergency Food Pantry Organizer
- Food Bank Organizer
- Food Manager
- Compassionate Listener
- Peer Advocate
- Drivers for guests or for donations
- Events (like Beat the Cold)
- Community Outreach (like staffing awareness booths)
- Committees (Communications, Fundraising and more)
- Take home tasks (Research, or Thank yous)
- What skill do you want to offer? We’d love to work with you!
Please fill out this application to start the process